Get the program of the course in PDF: Tumescent Liposuction, Micrograft, Nanograft and PRP Training
Classes are limited to (3) Attendees
The course is located in Milan, Via Carducci 19, 20123
Course Fee – euro 2,995.00 / Congress price only online – euro 2,000.00€
Tumescent Liposuction, Micrograft, Nanograft and PRP Training – Testimonials
Over 500 liposuction procedures were performed in 2013 and in 2014 is the #1 surgical cosmetic procedure performed on patients. The advent and refinement of tumescent anesthesia and improved techniques and small cannulas employed make Tumescent Liposuction a practical, safe, and rewarding supplement to your aesthetic practice.
This 2-Day Hands-On Course will instruct you to make these procedures safely and effectively in an Office-Based setting.
Attendees will receive thorough training in Tumescent Anesthesia. Attendees will also receive a thorough knowledge and understanding of all the various aspects associated with Tumescent Liposuction which will enable the physician to immediately integrate these procedures within their aesthetic practice including but not limited to:
- Requirements in creating a small surgery room within your Office- including: recommended equipment, and insurance considerations
- Tumescent Solution, Dosages and Concentrations of local anesthesia
- Patient Selection, Consultation, Pre-Operative Evaluation, and Patient Consents
- Contradindications, Patient Workup, Pre-Operative Tests, Drug Interactions
- Instrumentation and Equipment needed for Liposuction Procedure.
- Patient marking, Inflitration Volumes, and Liposuction Techniques.
- Complications of Tumescent Anesthesia and Liposuction.
- Pre-Operative, Intra-Operative, and Post-Operative concerns. Post-Operative Care and Evaluation- Vasoconstricting blood vessels minimizing edema and bleeding - Compression Garmenting recommendations. - Short-Term care including wound management and scarring issues. - Long-Term care including weight management and possible “touch-ups”.
- Micrograft injections technique
- Nanograft preparation
- Nanograft injections techniques
This Comprehensive 2-Day Course is designed for you to integrate this procedure into your Aesthetic Practice without the need for additional training. Each day will consist of didactic study and liposuction surgery using tumescent anesthesia in a surgical room. All course materials including manual, all forms necessary, consents, and vendor information is provided.
Our instructor, Mario Goisis, MD, has performed hundreds of these procedures and will share their “pearls” acquired through their “hands-on-experiences” and extensive training. Class sizes are limited and will not exceed (8) eight physicians during this 2-Day Hands-On Training.
Objectives of Training
Upon completion of this program, the physician should be able to:
Learn to thoroughly evaluate the patient with Aesthetic and/or Medical requests
Become proficient in Tumescent Anesthesia techniques and protocols - including patient selection.
Gain the technical skills required to perform various Liposuction procedures through Hands On training.
Learn the medical protocols to protocols in using Tumescent Anesthesia and performing Liposuction and Micrograft and Nanograft on various parts of the body. Understand patient selection, gender differences, and anatomical considerations to be able to perform safe, effective and satisfying results for your patients.
Understand Pre-Operative, Intra-Operative, and Post-Operative protocols as well as contraindications to anesthesia and complications that may occur during or after surgery.
Understand how to create a “surgical room” within your office including equipment, supplies, and setting up a sterile environment for surgery.
Learn the importance of post treatment compression, wound care, and scarring considerations.
Learn to implement specific strategies for marketing and practice growth.